OWA – Optical Whitening Agent : Both Liquid and Powder
- Optical Whitening Agents are used to make paper appear whiter.
- Optical brightening agents use fluorescence to absorb invisible radiation from the ultraviolet part of the light spectrum and re-emit the radiation as light in the visible blue range.
- The optical brightening agent thus generates blue light that is added to the reflected light.
- The additional blue light offsets the yellowish tinge that would otherwise exist in the reflected light characteristics.
- It thus increases the brightness of the material (when the illumination includes ultraviolet radiation).
- We hold expertise in providing Optical Whitening Agents, which is used to improve brightness of paper and fabrics.