GCC – Ground Calcium Carbonate : 500 mesh/10/15/20 micron
- GCC is used as filler in paper because they are cheaper than wood fiber.
- Printing and writing paper can contain 10–20% calcium carbonate.
- Calcium carbonate has begun to replace kaolin in the production of paper.
- Mills have been practicing this as alkaline papermaking or acid-free papermaking for some decades.
- We offer Ground Calcium Carbonate which is selected from very rich mines of Indian origin and it is processed in modern plants.
- It is mainly used in industries like paper, plastics, paints & oil exploration industries.